LendPro is seeking an experienced senior customer support coordinator to deliver training and local customer care to one of LendPro’s key accounts in South Florida, primarily in the regions surrounding Miami and Fort Myers. This is a very high-profile and demanding assignment, as such the job will require a highly professional and self-managing temperament and a strong dedication to representing LendPro in this region and ensuring customer success.
Responsibilities will include
- Representing LendPro to senior and front-line customer staff.
- Working with the customer to coordinate setting-up the LendPro system in numerous customer locations across the region.
- Training client staff across the region, both in-person and using remote teleconferencing technologies.
- Ensuring the continued satisfaction of customer staff throughout the region, answering questions, resolving issues, and generally ensuring program success.
- Working with LendPro HQ staff in Charlottesville to ensure understanding of the latest product updates and training tools, and conveying customer requirements back to HQ.
- Fluent/Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated ability to work with high-technology / IT products and services.
- Ability to discuss financial topics such as product financing, loan terms, discount points, and LTO.
- Ability to travel within the region 4 or 5 days per week, plus occasional travel to Charlottesville Virginia.