LendPro is seeking experienced Senior Sales Executives in the Medical / Dental Industry. Successful applicants will bring a demonstrated ability to sell to practitioners, owners, and practice managers throughout the medical and dental verticals, bring an established network of contacts and buyers, and bring energy, enthusiasm, and self-management skills to succeed in the dynamic SaaS industry.
Lendpro is a fast growing and industry leading SaaS company expanding in the Medical/Dental Industry. Our leadership team is comprised of highly successful and experienced technology executives with a proven track record of success. We believe in a positive team culture, innovation and a commitment to serving our customers. Our platform streamlines the finance process in a practice and offers a patient financing solution covering all credit tiers. Our software solution gives practices lending choices to best fit their patient needs. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining new accounts in small, medium and large practices.
The role encompasses:
- Managing and executing all phases of the sales cycle include: identifying and developing leads, creating value propositions, negotiating pricing and closing
- Educate prospects about our software through presentations and attending conferences.
- Collaborate and leverage partners and member associations
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits).
- Collaborate with Implementation and training team to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategies to win
- Experience prospecting and cold-calling into various types of medical (cosmetic and spa) and dental practices.
- Strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
Experience – Five to ten years of experience selling B2B, software sales experience or medical sales preferred.